skip to main | skip to sidebar

In These Last Few Days

a photographic journey of a woman's journey. A journey out of domestic violence to the soothing freedom of living and breathing life.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I just want them to be free from violence...


I just want them to be free from violence...
Originally uploaded by Ms. Ryan

and know they have the right to feel safe... every single moment of every single breath.

Posted by Emmy Taylor at 2:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (13)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Face Down Lyrics (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
      • Today was a heartbreaking moment...
      • The darkness is receeding...
      • I reach for you...
      • I just want them to be free from violence...
      • What word do you choose today?
      • i. am. aware.
      • Awareness
      • I finally believe...
      • During my marriage...
      • It had come down...

About Me

My photo
Emmy Taylor
40 years old Mother to Five Photographer
View my complete profile